Pricing & Capacity Analyst - Link Student Living 9/13/2016
Bridgestreet Global Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Pricing & Capacity Analyst - Link Student Living
BridgeStreet is a leading global hospitality company, providing an alternative to standard hotel accommodations with more than 50,000 apartments in over 60 countries.
BridgeStreet's furnished residences, serviced apartments and suites are strategically situated in key metropolitan locales ideal for business and pleasure, combining the luxuries of spacious apartment living with the benefits of hotel amenities. With nightly and extended stay options, BridgeStreet offers accommodation solutions for temporary assignments, relocation, and training, as well as leisure travel. Widely recognized for uncompromising standards of quality, comfort and service, BridgeStreet is a renowned award winner in both the Americas and EMEA.
Required Experience: 1 year in an analytical role.
Preferred Experience: 1-5 years in a revenue management or pricing role.
Experience in the hospitality, hotel, apartment, property management, corporate housing, travel, or airline industries.
Position Overview:Exempt position
This important position will manage rates and optimize revenue from BridgeStreet s student housing entity as well as guide capacity strategy
The position will be based at BridgeStreet s Home Office located in Reston, VA
* Utilize strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills to optimize revenue and profitability from BridgeStreet s student housing entity
* Assist in the development and implementation of a pricing model to provide rates by market, property, unit type, and month
* Determine opportunities to improve revenue and profitability by adjusting the number of apartments or unit type mix in properties and markets
* Analyze entity revenue metrics and develop reporting on findings
Collect and analyze revenue metric data into Revenue Management reporting and make adjusts where necessary
* Including weekly report as well as ad-hoc analyze to determine opportunities and issues
* Analyze revenue reports, trends, booking curves, and market rate environment to determine revenue optimization strategies and make decisions on rates and availability
* Competitive analysis, including research and shopping competitor rates
* Use strong analytical skills to perform calculations where necessary
* Handle communications with the local markets to address opportunities and resolve issues
* Ensure rates and availability are applied via additional booking channels where appropriate
* Multi-task several job responsibilities at once while being detailed oriented to ensure optimization of revenue and avoid operational issues
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must have strong analytical skills
* Detail orientated
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills
* Understanding of supply and demand
* Strong customer service skills
* Proficient internet research skills
* Ability to work in a team environment and matrix organization
* Strong work ethic, high self-organization, and willingness to go above and beyond to achieve goals
* College degree
Send This Job to a Friend