Pricing Coordinator (Burndy) - Londonderry, NH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFounded in 1924, BURNDY manufactures electrical connectors and installation tooling and wiring accessory products for the commercial, industrial and the electric utility markets. We are world-renowned for our robust product lines, commitment to innovation and exceptional customer-centered service.
Standing behind all those accomplishments are our people. It s this talent that we consider to be our company s greatest asset. As such, we are invested in your success.
BURNDY offers a wide range of health and welfare, incentive and educational opportunities that have earned us a reputation as one of the leading employers. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, dental and vision insurance, a Retirement savings plan, Time away from work and more!
We also offer great opportunities for Professional development and training: Leadership Development Program, Project management training, Six Sigma training, Toastmasters and more!
When you work at BURNDY, you can expect an environment where your expertise can engineer, build and supply the framework to merge the company s success with your own.
Responsible for activities pertaining to pricing and quotations within an assigned geographic area or market
* Evaluate and provide accurate and timely quotations.
* Maintain existing quotes.
* Generate ad hoc reporting for management/sales decisions.
* Communicate pricing activities with Customer Service, Marketing, and Field Sales.
* Collaborate with Marketing and Tech Services to determine alternative products options for quotations. * Quotation data entry, including Up-Loads. * Basic signoff authorization on quotations. * Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
* 6 month - 1 year related experience and/or training
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.