Pricing Representative II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Pricing Representative II ensures loans are accurately priced within PHH systems. This is a contact center representative position, handling phone calls and emailed pricing requests. Expected to execute pricing changes in PHH systems while providing top-notch customer service and a high degree of accuracy. Expected to provide analysis and recommendation of appropriate product and investor for loan scenarios. Will be accountable for ensuring the quality and accuracy of lock information and adherence to the PHH Pricing Policy. In addition, will be expected to have a high level understanding of product guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide high level of customer service while quoting interest rates and pricing policy for all tiers and channels of PHH business
* Lock and extend interest rates for internal and external callers
* Analysis of product and investor guidelines and pricing
* Handle heavy phone/email contact with internal and external callers
* Execute requested loan level changes to existing loans
* Maintain acceptable performance standards in the areas of quality, task production, and customer service
* Collaborate with internal resources to resolve problems as needed
* Proactively identify and resolve issues related to loan pricing; appropriately escalate issues as needed
* Create and maintain pricing-specific reports for management.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree strongly preferred, in lieu of bachelor s degree, 3+ years work experience in the mortgage industry position will be considered.
* Prior customer service experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required
* Strong analytical and computational skills required
* Strong organizational, and time management skills required
* Ability to manage multiple functions simultaneously with limited supervision and within a compressed timeframe.
* Mortgage knowledge is preferred, but not required
* Must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Strong understanding and experience in Excel, Word, Outlook required
* Must be able to work quickly in several PHH systems simultaneously
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* No travel required
* Candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule. Possible shifts include 8:30-5:00, 10:00-6:30, or 11:30-8:00
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.