Princ Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrinc Software Engineer
The Software Engineer develops, tests and maintains software modules. They actively participate as part of a scrum team using agile principles with emphasis on development, unit test, code reviews, component and functional test and maintenance. Must be able to grasp new technologies quickly and collaborate within, and across groups, as necessary. Responsibilities include:
* Documentation of code
* Refine loosely-defined requirements and continuous stakeholder feedback into demonstrable code
* Unit and Component Testing
* Feature Development
* Product Maintenance
* Active participation in Scrum team
* Product quality
* Participation in sprint demonstrations with executive and customer stakeholders
* Demonstrated passion for quality, innovative approach to solving problems and customer-first attitude are required.
* Strong analytical thinking and ability to analyze and optimize existing software applications for purpose of maintenance or redesign.
* Demonstrable understanding of UNIX/Windows system components and their interactions a plus, including file systems.
* Ability to influence and drive, motivate other software developers.
* Bachelors degree in related field or similar work experience
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law..
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.