Principal Architect, Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Principal Systems Architect is responsible for designing creative and scalable systems and software solutions that address business/technical needs or challenges within the data warehouse. Defines and maintains architecture and technology standards and best practices for applications, reporting, and databases including both in-house development as well as third-party applications. Provides guidance and direction to project teams to ensure compliance with the standards and best practices. Evaluates and recommends technologies and techniques for applicability to T-Mobile systems.Enterprise Core CompetenciesRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Preferred Skills
* Experience with call routing systems architecture and design, preferably with background in Avaya CMS and Cisco.
* Experience in Call Center Management.
* Provide direct technical evaluation of third party products for inclusion in T-Mobile solutions. Help define software development processes
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Understands the business processes on projects assigned
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* Translates business requirements into technical requirements and assist other team members in implementing the solution.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .