Principal Clinical Systems Developer (Inform)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRINCIPAL CLINICAL SYSTEMS DEVELOPER (INFORM)
SR. INFORM PROGRAMMER/DATABASE DEVELOPER Permanent, Salaried
Remote from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
Provide programming or other support and assist CDM managers in daily technical operations. Respond to and solve technical oriented problems in a timely manager, as appropriate for the position. Serve as team leader for clinical studies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - EDC Oracle InForm edit checks programming in Central Designer, both complex and simple edit checks
- EDC Oracle InForm edit checks testing, both complex and simple edit checks
- EDC Oracle InForm eCRF forms design in Central Designer
- Assist with statistical reporting procedures if necessary following the Biometrics departments SOPs and guidelines.
- Perform problem solving and troubleshooting for system procedures and processes that may arise in course of a clinical trial as related to the clinical database.
- Use and support the many software products used with the clinical database package. This would include but not be limited to Thesaurus management systems, reporting systems and packages, auto-encoding packages, and remote data capture interfaces.
- Load large-scale external data or entire databases into the clinical database. Provide technical support, project process, and determine resource requirements necessary to perform duties as described above.
- Have technical knowledge and provide guidance on providing interfaces or data exchanges between the clinical database and other databases, programming or reporting systems. Export data or allow views of data from the clinical database to other computer systems in a secure and verifiable method. When necessary provide support for tools which require access to the clinical database.
- Experience with and understanding of all tasks and responsibilities associated with the Programming I, II, and III levels.
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIORS
- Provide high quality work using SOPs, guidelines, and technical standards as defined by the global technical group.
- Keep others informed of project and/or technical issues by proactively communicating across teams/functions.
- Manage time effectively in order to produce a quality deliverable in expected timeframe.
- Complete all tasks agreed upon with minimal supervision.
- Anticipate changing priorities and demands and address them proactively.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE 1. - University/college degree or relevant experience
2. - 3+ years of Phase Forward Inform programming experience
3. - Some travel.
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Email Jim Doyle