- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
The Infrastructure Business Line of Arcadis is looking for an engineering Principal Designer to join our Florida Transportation team based in the Tampa office. This position has the option to work remotely within the Tampa Bay area.
Common job tasks include, but are not limited to:
* Develop roadway plans utilizing Microstation and Geopak according to FDOT guidelines and standards.
* Perform transportation design and traffic engineering work relating to roadway design. Includes plan preparation, drafting, and quantity calculations.
* Demonstrate proficiency in OpenRoads, 3-D modeling and 3-D design
* Perform traffic analysis and reports.
* Work on a wide variety of urban and rural projects from concept development, analysis and functional design through final roadway plans.
* Minimum 15-years experience
* Proficient with CAD, particularly Microstation, GeoPak and OpenRoads;
* Strong Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) skills.
* Familiarity with FDOT design standards and policies.
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
* Be self-motivated, team-oriented and flexible individual who possess the initiative and ability to tackle new projects and challenges.
* Must have the ability to work on multiple unique assignments simultaneously.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
All candidates for hire in the United States must successfully pass a background check & drug test as a condition of employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Minimum 10 years Experience in a consulting environment
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.