Principal Environmental Engineer, Florida PE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is seeking a high performing, top-quality candidate to act as a Principal Environmental Engineer to support an expanding portfolio of projects for our Tallahassee, FL office. The candidate will have demonstrated experience as a consulting professional providing leadership in client service, business development, staff development and project delivery for public and private sector clients.
The candidate must have a deep understanding of consulting services including site investigation and remediation, engineering, program management, permitting, environmental services, compliance, and safety. The candidate must be experienced in developing, nurturing, and leveraging key client relationships to build business, and building and leading diverse client facing teams representing Arcadis' breadth of services. Candidate must display initiative, strong work ethic, ability to work in a collaborative environment and commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Lead or support multi-disciplinary engineering design teams for soil and groundwater remediation projects
* Coordination and oversight activities for soil and groundwater remediation projects
* Management of operation, maintenance, and monitoring of field pilot tests and remedial systems for various remediation technologies
* Report preparation
* Lead or support proposal efforts for various remediation or industrial projects for a variety of clients
* Leverage and develop client relationships to build long-term business partnerships o Identifying, pursuing, and securing sales opportunities with select clients o Develop multiple levels of relationships between client organization and Arcadis' client team.
* Maintain current knowledge of the client(s) organization s priorities, strategy, needs and concerns
* Lead project team(s) to provide timely and exceptional service
* Collaborate with other account teams to share, learn and accelerate market sector growth
* Participate in development and implementation of market sector strategy
* 15+ years of experience in technical remediation & environmental consulting
* Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering
* Current registration as a Professional Engineer in Florida
* Proficient in working in accordance with FDEP Regulations
* Strong writing skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER
Engineering - Environmental
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.