Principal Financial Analyst - North American Ultrasound
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The role of the North American Principal Financial Analyst is to provide financial planning, analysis, and decision support to the Ultrasound leadership team. Ultrasound is a fast growing, dynamic sales division of Analogic Corporation, and is based at Analogic Headquarters in Peabody, Massachusetts with a high profile within Analogic and many opportunities for Executive exposure.
The North American Principal Financial Analyst owns and drives Financial Planning and Reporting. This role manages P&L forecasting and results reporting, sales pipeline reporting and deal analysis, Compensation plans reporting and analysis, and works with Leadership to develop sales/marketing/service strategies, and identify and implement profitability improvements.
* BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Management plus 7-10+ years of previous experience. MBA preferred.
* Financial analysis role in a direct sales environment is required.
* Must be highly proficient in Excel and have strong systems and presentation skills. SAP and Hyperion experience preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to research, analyze and model data, identify trends and inconsistencies, create customized reports and prepare executive-ready presentations.
* Proven track record of owning deliverables and proactively working across an organization to get it done
* Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical skills.
* CRM Experience a plus.
* Planning and Reporting P&L, Key Balance Sheet Items and Business Metrics
Prepare financial reporting package, including analysis of trends and variances to budget, revenue and expense, prior forecasts and prior periods. Coordinate and drive monthly forecasts, annual budgets, and long term projections, supported by detailed and data-driven models.
* Business Support ah-hoc analysis and reporting
Works cross-functionally to support the daily business needs related to forecasting, presentations, and dashboards. Supports the business by performs a wide variety of ad-hoc analysis to ensure informed decision making.
* Sales/Service Compensation reporting and analysis
Provide financial modeling and analysis support in the design of Sales compensation plans, and drives performance reporting and payment calculation.
* Profitability analysis of sales deals, promotions, products and sales channels
Build models and analysis tools to identify opportunities to impact the bottom line; including price/volume/mix analyses of sales/margin and analysis of direct and overhead cost structure.
* Month-end close
Working with a cross-functional team, roll up your sleeves to ensure orders and revenue opportunities are not missed at month-end.
Responsible for month-end expense accruals and results analysis to support the accounting close.
* Special Projects - Work on unique projects that might call for complex financial modeling, or project management skills.