Principal In Charge - Chemical Sector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
Highlands Ranch, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Arcadis seeks an experienced consulting professional to provide leadership in client service, business development, staff development and project delivery for chemical clients in North America. The candidate must have a deep understanding of the chemical and petrochemical industries and operations and experience providing consulting services (e.g., CapEx, engineering, program management, permitting, environmental services, compliance, safety) to the industry.
The candidate must be experienced in developing, nurturing, and leveraging key client relationships to build business, and building and leading diverse client facing teams representing Arcadis' breadth of services. Candidate must display initiative, strong work ethic, ability to work in a collaborative environment and commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for all aspects of Arcadis' relationship with and representing all of to select clients (Principal in Charge) or programs within select clients (Program Manager).
* Leverage and develop client relationships to build long-term business partnerships
* Identifying, pursuing, and securing sales opportunities with select clients
* Develop multiple levels of relationships between client organization and Arcadis' client team.
* Maintain current knowledge of the client(s) organization s priorities, strategy, needs and concerns, the chemical industry trends and emerging issues, and Arcadis' evolving capabilities to maximize value to the clients and business for Arcadis.
* Leading multi-disciplinary client team(s) in account development strategy and implementation to positively differentiate Arcadis relative to competition and continually grow and broaden our value/significance to the client(s).
* Leading client team(s) to provide timely and exceptional service
* Collaborating with other Account Teams to share, learn and accelerate Chemicals Sector growth.
* Participate in development and implementation of Chemicals Sector strategy
* At least 15 years of consulting experience in the Chemicals sector
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, geology or environmental science
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis U.S. requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check & drug test as a condition of employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Existing, productive relationships with multiple client contacts within the Chemicals sector
Arcadis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.