Principal Medidata Programmer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRINCIPAL MEDIDATA PROGRAMMER
JOB SUMMARY -
Provide programming/study start-up management or other support and assist Managers of CDM in daily technical operations. Respond to and solve technical oriented problems in a timely manner, as appropriate for the position.
PRINCIPAL CLINICAL SYSTEMS DEVELOP (Medidata)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES -
* Attend project team meetings to provide input and state issues from a CDM programming perspective. Ensure project team are co-operating and communicating to achieve success. Establish positive client interaction and maintain good communication.
* Review SCD/protocol to determine data collection requirements and evaluate against data standards.
* Responsible for creation, maintenance and communication of the Study Build Timelines.
* Track performance of Study build activities to ensure deliverables are met and risks are proactively identified and mitigated.
* Understand study data collection needs and able to translate the information into data specifications to provide to the offshore team for build
* Review study requests for new database structures including evaluation of requests for consistency with standards and best practices. Request input from Standards SME as needed.
* Mentor offshore staff on EDC database development as needed
* Fundamental knowledge of multiple clinical database systems (ie Rave, Inform, eCOS etc)
* Perform detailed Quality Review/Test/UAT of database structures
* Knowledge of SDTM data standards
* Communicate project status to other managers and departments
* Work to promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources, knowledge exchange and best practices.
* Familiar with contractual obligations of study and scope of project. If scope of project is increased or impacted, determine the consequent result on timing and cost with findings to be reported to CDM Director and Project Management.
* Adhere to company and departmental SOPs and standards
For Clinical Systems Developers focused on Custom Function development:
* Application Development experience with C# and .NET
* Ability to troubleshoot systems issues and provide resolution
* Attend audit meetings as necessary
* Encouraged to attend/participate in Industry meetings
* Mentor onshore/offshore staff
* Ability to learn/perform cross functional tasks (ie writing SDTM mapping specs, SAS, etc.
Principal Clinical Systems Developer University/College degree or relevant experience along with at least 3 years of experience as a Medidata Programmer
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Email Jim Doyle