Principal Node.js Developer 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Privacy/Security company is changing the way the world communicates. Startup company based in Newark NJ and San Francisco is hiring for their core engineering team in Newark. Hiring a Sr Node.js developer to work on brand new software for enterprise use - focused of course on privacy/security/data protection.
The Principal Node.js Developer will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus of this role will be the development of all server-side logic, definitions and maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend.
* This role requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5+ years of related experience.
* At least 2+ years of experience programming with Node.js.
* At least 1+ years of experience with a caching technology such as Redis or Memcached
* Experience with at least one NoSQL database such as Cassandra or MongoDB.
* Strong knowledge of JSON, Restful APIs, threading models, and event-driven architecture.
* Familiarity with RabbitMQ or other high speed message queue.
* Stock options
* Competitive salary
* Vacation days & time off
* Medical, vision & dental insurance
* 401K Plan
* Commuter Benefits
* Life & disability coverage
Must be willing to commute to Newark on a daily basis. Your search is confidential and goes directly to the CTO.