Principal Partner Architect, ISV-Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4871 Principal Partner Architect, ISV-Healthcare (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Principal Partner Architect, ISV-Healthcare
The Principal Partner Architect, ISV-Healthcare is responsible for Citrix ISV Healthcare partner sales and development activities, including driving the technical sales motion (resell/hosting/internal use) with existing healthcare partners; supporting the ISV/Healthcare PRM and Director with new healthcare partners recruiting efforts; expanding existing partners’ sales and technical skills through proper enablement; helping to drive partner Net New Sourced business. Assist in developing business value propositions for Citrix ISV healthcare partners around Citrix Virtualization, Networking, and Mobility products and solutions. Provide meaningful and timely feedback internally around healthcare product requirements and key issues.
- As an experienced sales technology professional with field experience, develops pre-sales technical strategy in support of the sales process across Citrix Products and Solutions.
- Serves as an external spokesperson and evangelist for Citrix’s vision and associated technologies.
- Solid understanding of Citrix domain, competitive technologies (VMware, F5) and how to position to “win”.
- Viewed as an expert by peers and when interacting with internal teams to further sales initiatives on behalf of the Healthcare ISV Sales Team.
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers in assigned accounts.
- Drive technical sales motions (hosting/resell/internal use) with the ISVs and overcome technical obstacles to product adoption. Drive activities that emphasize Citrix solution value.
- Oversee joint product testing and certification work with all ISV’s
- Facilitate identification and creation of best practices collateral around ISV solutions, either directly or through other Citrix teams
- Provide joint direction, prioritization, and escalation route for ISV partners and internal organizations (Technical Support, Product Dev) on technical issues
- Coordinate and drive technical interaction between ISVs and Citrix Product Management, including via quarterly briefings (QBRs), executive briefings (EBCs), and one-off or recurring discussions
- Provide timely, meaningful, and detailed feedback into the Product and Engineering teams on product requirements for key healthcare use cases, both from an ISV hosting and end user perspective. Ensure that feedback is prioritized and tracked, with associated business justification where necessary
- Provide substantial feedback into the Solutions Marketing organization around key healthcare vertical use cases, effective messaging, and key ecosystem partner focus
- Participate in planning and execution of healthcare field marketing events involving thousands of customer attendees, such as HIMSS, Cerner Health Conference, etc.
- Work cross-functionally within Citrix (Americas Channel, Americas Readiness) to relay pertinent ISV intelligence to Field Sales teams and enable them through various means, such and internal bulletins, posts, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Support healthcare and ISV partner recruiting and technical onboarding activities
- Ensure accurate and timely activity, issue updates and reporting to management.
*LI-PJ1, Greater Atlanta
*LI-PJ1 Fort Lauderdale
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.