Principal Product Designer, Community Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Design your dream job. Your view: the waterfront. Your team: inspired A-players. Your benefits: stellar. Your job: shape the experience of Salesforce Community Cloud products.
Are you a designer and entrepreneur at heart who prefers working (and playing) in a fast paced hyper-collaborative environment to get your creative juices flowing* At Salesforce, we make the tools that help people work better. We put customers first. And we're looking for innovative designers who play well with others. Salesforce affords you the opportunity to change the way businesses operate in a substantial way, through your design contributions.
As a Lead Product Designer on the Community Cloud team, you'll shape the user experience, collaborate across cross-disciplinary teams to bring your visions to life, and influence the entire Salesforce experience on mobile devices.
Sound like you* Then you're someone we want to work with.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
* 7+ years of relevant work experience in UX, with well-rounded expertise in visual, interaction design and prototyping
* Deep understanding of responsive and adaptive design
* Proven track record creating designs with clarity and consistency
* Experience designing and thinking in design systems, not just single-purpose apps
* Success working with executive leadership and engineering to define product scope and roadmap
* Power to influence peers / managers and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
* Ability to function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
* Ability to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
* BA/BS or MA/MS in design or related field, or equivalent experience
* Experience with social products
* Experience with motion design and animation
* Experience in the CRM or enterprise software space
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.