Principal Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4951 Principal Product Manager (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Principal Product Manager
* Strong technical background Analytical skills
* Strong competitive and market analysis skills
* Knows how to run a product team and how to conduct an effective meeting Excellent customer listening and presentation skills
* Track record of delivering successful products. Execution is key in product management. Experience in bringing a new product to market is required, as well as experience maintaining existing product lines.
* Experience presenting to customers, analysts and press, industry groups on a regular basis to promote the business plan and build awareness
* Domain experience in mobile device management, mobile application management or mobile security is desired.
* Demonstrate you have worked well in groups. Product management is a matrix-management position that works with every group in the company. Must be good working with different personalities and influence results.
* Demonstrated ability to articulate and create product strategy (cradle to grave)
* Articulate writer and speaker, able to communicate with passion and conviction
* Ability to communicate concisely to all levels from CEO to mobile infrastructure engineer
* 4-7 years of experience in Product Management
* Ability to travel as needed
Product Lifecycle Engineering
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.