Director, Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R2864 Director, Product Manager (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Director, Product Manager
We are looking for a successful and seasoned Principal Product Manager for our Delivery Networks team in Santa Clara. The ideal candidate will have an established track of successfully growing new and already existing product lines; several years’ experience in both inbound and outbound product management activities; and demonstrate deep market understanding of data center networking, L4-7 application delivery, and data center virtualization. This is high visibility role managing a key component of the Networking and Cloud product portfolio.
Principal Product Manager will be the voice of the customer, and responsible for delivering NetScaler Security Suite from product definition, design, user interaction, packaging, and market facing activities.
- Solid technical background in Application Security, Identity and Access management, including technologies like anti-DDoS and DNS Security.
- Dedicated, detail-oriented, pragmatic individual who strives for measurable results
- Strong written, oral communication skills
Direct, Open, Engaging Collaborative Style
- Typically requires: BSEE/CS or equivalent plus 5-8 years related experience in Product Management. MBA preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define differentiated product requirement documents based on customer use cases and industry insight
- Team closely with Engineering to define roadmaps, schedules and release plans
- Define and drive formal beta programs
- Collaborate with technical marketing to produce training materials and product demos
- Drive the ecosystem partnerships and competitive analysis guided by product strategy
- Manage pricing and promotions for products based on target customer segment
Product Lifecycle Engineering
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.