Principal Project Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is seeking to add a Pharmaceutical Program Director to the Commercial/Industrial Business Unit of the Buildings Business Line.
The Pharmaceutical Program Director will assist with business development, proposal development and provide management for commercial, manufacturing / industrial construction projects. The desired candidate will have experience in program, project management and have a proven track record assembling a team, successfully delivering large, complex Pharmaceutical /Manufacturing/Commercial construction projects. This person will be involved in project start-up and project oversight, and will lead the strategic planning and business development process as it relates to installation/construction of manufacturing/commercial projects and will be responsible for the overall financial results of assigned projects. This position requires the candidate to have the ability to successfully position ARCADIS with existing and new clients and develop technical and cost proposals to win new contracts in this market sector. The Pharmaceutical Program Manager will have a deep understanding and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and will be a credible client representative with firms in the pharmaceutical, conglomerate, aerospace, electronics, manufacturing, chemical, and/or automotive industries. Candidate will have excellent leadership, analytical/technical, organizational, communication, and computer skills and will operate with the highest ethical standards. A work history that represents increased levels of responsibility on a progressive basis is important.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Meeting revenue targets in securing manufacturing projects and clients
* Manage commercial, manufacturing facility projects through all project phases: planning; pre-construction, construction, commissioning & validation
* Assemble teams and be present on-site for start-up, provide oversight during the balance of a project.
* Capital planning and financial reporting on projects assigned.
* Project Management with high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Completion of projects on-time, within budget and within the scope of work.
* Produce reports and briefings using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Effectively communicate with stakeholders and credibly represent firm.
* 10 years of experience related to project and program-level controls on major construction programs of manufacturing plants in the pharmaceutical, automotive, aerospace, electronics, manufacturing, chemical and/or conglomerate market sectors market sectors (strength in one sector desired but broad experience also desired).
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or another construction industry related subject.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Strong communication skills, in all mediums.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Managing Manufacturing Facilities/Engineering projects with construction values over $10M
* History of presenting on-point pharmaceutical facility construction presentations at key conferences
* Certified as PMP, PE, RA, LSS or CCM
* In addition, it is preferred that the candidate have experience, knowledge and an understanding of the following:
* Procurement including experience in EPC contract models
* Sector Benchmarking
* Design Management
* Lean and Six Sigma Construction practices
* Value Engineering
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.