Principal Regional Mapping Specialist- Exploratory-Atlanta GA Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 279378
RHYTHMIA MAPPING SPECIALIST:
Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. This is an exciting time to join our Rythmia team as we launch exiting and new products to the market.
REGIONAL BASED POSITION
The Rhythmia Specialist will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians, EP Lab Staff, and sales representatives on the effective and safe use of the Rhythmia System during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage, basic troubleshooting, system/software development for Rhythmia System and catheters.
- Educates customers and internal BSC employees on the merits and proper clinical usage of Rhythmia by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to keep all abreast of the latest product and technology developments for Rhythmia system.
- Attends cases in labs of hospital accounts for case support and development efforts of Rhythmia system and its components.
- Providing initial and continuous, as needed, training and feedback for development team and sales representatives (as appropriate) on Rhythmia system, development process, products and features, and procedures involving those products and features.
- Meets with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation, cardiac ablation components, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and business landscape
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
MAPPING SPECIALIST II
Minimum of 2 years of independent usage of existing 3D cardiac mapping system and completed passed and active NASPE/IBHRE certification or minimum of 3 years of competitive EP clinical experience:
Or minimum of 6 years in cardiac related clinical field or a minimum of 4 years with completed, passed NASPE/IBHRE certification
SENIOR MAPPING SPECIALIST
Minimum of 5 years and completed, passed, and active NASPE/IBHRE certification or equivalent BSC exam;
Or minimum of 6 years of competitive EP clinical experience and completed, passed, and active NASPE/IBHRE certification or minimum of 10 Years in a cardiac related clinical field and completed, passed NASPE/IBHRE certification experience
PRINCIPAL MAPPING SPECIALIST
Minimum of 7 years competitive EP clinical experience and completed, passed, and active NASPE/IBHRE certification or equivalent BSC exam;
Or minimum of 9 years of competitive EP clinical experience and completed, passed, and active NASPE/IBHRE certification or minimum of 12 Years in a cardiac related clinical field and completed, passed NASPE/IBHRE certification experience.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-GA-Atlanta||(n/a)||Sales Training||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Technical Support, Research, Technology