Principal SIGNIT Systems Engineer - TS/ SCI w/FSP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
Fort Meade, MD
Principal SIGNIT Systems Engineer
Force 3 is currently searching for a Principal SIGNIT Systems Engineer - TS/ SCI w/FSP. But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
Clearance Requirement: CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI FULL SCOPE WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Shall have a minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in systems, hardware and software engineering performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/ non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
* Shall have ten (10) years experience out of the most recent 13 years as a systems engineering lead, software engineering lead or top level contributor on mission critical 24 by 7 SIGINT production systems in one or a combination of the following areas:
* Voice or video processing systems requiring ingest of multiple audio and video formats, playback to end users, storage, and retrieval
* Transcription systems requiring input, synchronization and linkage with original content, storage and retrieval
* Field deployable voice processing systems including data capture of multiple audio formats playback, ingest, storage and retrieval
* Average ingest storage, content search and retrieval of 500GB/day or more of multilingual text
* Distributed Peer to Peer content storage and retrieval systems with more than 500 nodes.
* Metadata indexing, metadata summarization, content and metadata data mining, visualization and analytics.
* Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule, seven (7) years of which shall have been on MD Agency projects.
* Shall have experience in developing documentation required to support a program s technical issues and t raining situations.
* Shall have seven (7) years experience with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, security architectures.
* Shall have seven (7) years experience with system architectures in a service oriented environment.
* Shall have seven (7) years experience using agile or spiral development models.
* Shall have fifteen (15) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI level 2 or NSA Way process structure.
* Shall have five (5) years experience wrapping legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
* Shall have seven (7) years experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS and GOTS products.
* Shall have experience developing and deploying storage within clustered or cloud environments.
* Shall have a minimum six (6) years demonstrated experience out of the most recent 8 years performing system engineering as a system engineering lead or as a top contributor for production software for one of the following environments: Windows .NET, or, Solaris, or Linux OS.
* Shall have ten (10) years experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large-scale system/programs.
* Shall have ten (10) years experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations, allocating resources, generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule, on NSA projects.
* NOTE: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
As a Principal SIGNIT Systems Engineer you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!