Principal Sales Operations Analyst 8/24/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4727 Principal Sales Operations Analyst (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Reporting & Analysis
• Ensure that all standardized bookings, pipeline, business intelligence, forecast reports and dashboards are available or distributed to sales management.
• Business metrics and KPIs: regularly review relevant reports and dashboards. Analyze trends and provide feedback on observations and recommendations to respective stakeholders. Ensure that existing dashboards and reports are fully understood and utilized. Assist Sales Management in periodic performance reviews and provide orientation and guidance by pointing out key findings and observations.
• Orchestrates and facilitates the weekly forecast review process with the Sales Management team .
• Assist Sales leadership team with quarterly goal tracking.
• Assist Area Vice Presidents with QBR presentations. Ensure they fully understand the content and provide guidance and orientation by identifying key points of attention.
• Ensure that the local sales force is effectively using corporate CRM and SFA systems and that compliance with maintenance standards is within targets.
• Ensure that new system developments and related processes are effectively communicated to the local sales teams.
• Support the local sales force with systems training and related queries.
Sales Process Management
• Train, support and monitor the effective use and implementation of sales processes like opportunity maintenance, forecasting, call down activities, account planning, etc.
• Assume joint responsibility with local sales management that process standards and SLAs are within targets.
• Train and support the effective use of sales tools like pricing configurators, account plans, hardware evaluation pools, etc.
Quota Management & Territory Alignment
• Facilitate the annual planning and quota allocation process with the local sales force in accordance with the policies and tools set by Corporate.
• Support Sales Management with quota setting and maintenance tasks for the assigned regions.
• Periodically review quota attainment trends for regional teams and review results with local sales management.
• Advise Sales Management on organizational questions and ensure consistency across roles and quotas.
• Proactively liaise with Sales Management to manage sales territory and hierarchy changes.
• Ensure that local sales teams understand the basic principles of compensation calculation and how to deal with compensation issues.
• Ensure that Commissions crediting processes are working efficiently in the sales region and that local sales teams provide the required input to effectively manage the Named Account and Managed Partner process.
• Support the Area Sales teams in regards to cross area and cross geo allocation requests.
• Provide quarter-end support for respective sales regions. Participate in relevant Q-end management meetings, maintain daily status list of focus opportunities and work with sales teams to ensure order readiness for all focus opportunities.
• Work with local sales leaders to coordinate daily forecast updates.
Training & Communication
• The role is responsible to identify training and communication requirements in the sales region and to initiate, orchestrate and lead training and communication initiatives as needed.
• Attend local sales management meetings on a regular basis and provide updates on relevant Sales & Services Operation initiatives and developments.
• Support the Geo specific sales induction training for the respective sales operations domain area.
• Support corporate projects for the respective domain responsibility.
• Lead and support local Sales & Services Operations projects as required.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.