Principal Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
COMPANY: A startup telecom provider
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time/Permanent & Direct hire job
Candidate to join our metro site router development, using BCM5646x chipset, as follows:
* OS and firmware engineer: design analysis, developing firmware such as driver, library for the OS with Linux kernel.
REQUIREMENT: IP network design, Linux, C/C++/Assembly experience, knowledge on Windriver Linux
* Network protocol engineer: software development planning, building solution design, developing source code, test case and test plan and fixing bugs for developed feature set
* 5 year knowledge on software development, such as L2/L3 BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IP Forwarding, LLDP, ARP, RIP, VLAN, Link Aggregation, MPLS and QoS (RSVP-TE, LDP, DiffServ), network protocol (UDP, TCP/IP), Carrier-Ethernet features such as MEF, EAPS/EPSR, PBB, PBT and Open Flow. C/C++/Assembly experience
* Knowledge on IPI's IP/MPLS stack, Cisco/Juniper metro site routers
* Network tester: building up testing framework, testing script and perform unit test and regression test...with Ixia equipment.