Principal ? Supply Chain Analytics, San Francisco, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Pacific Gas & Electric
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CompanyBased in San Francisco, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States. And we
deliver some of the nation?s cleanest energy to our customers in Northern and Central California. For PG&E, ?Together, Building a Better California? is not just a slogan. It?s the very core of our mission and the scale by which we measure our success. We know
that the nearly 16 million people who do business with our company count on our more than 24,000 employees for far more than the delivery of utility services. They, along with every citizen of the state we call home, also expect PG&E to help improve their
quality of life, the economic vitality of their communities, and the prospect for a better future fueled by clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer
that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.? All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, protected
veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the job.Department OverviewDepartment Overview
organization manages nearly $5 billion of annual company spend. The department provides the following services to internal clients: procurement of goods and services, strategic sourcing and cost savings, contract management, supplier relationship management,
supplier diversity planning, execution and outreach, compliance management, ongoing procurement field support and management of the procure to pay cycle.Position SummaryWe are seeking an individual who will be part of the Supply Chain Analytics team,
leading strategic initiatives in support of our partners in Sourcing, Business Finance and the lines of business (LOBs). The individual will report to the Manager, Supply Chain Analytics. You will work with other organizations in the company to ensure that
analysis is complete, timely, and accurate. Responsible for preparing business cases, financial or operational reports to be utilized by senior management to make strategic decisions.QualificationsMinimum:
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent
experience required (one year of experience for every one year of college)
- 10 years of demonstrated experience in supply chain, consulting, financial planning and analysis, or related field
- MBA in business or Master's degree in
finance, engineering, economics, mathematics, or other related field.
- Six Sigma, CPSM, PMP, or other business related certification.
- Utility industry or high tech experience.
- 11 years of demonstrated experience in supply chain, business, or
- Strategic sourcing experience
- Demonstrated ability to independently collect data, build a business case, prepare Power Point presentation to senior management.
- Direct experience working in a complex organization.
working within matrix reporting relationships.
- Strong analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams.
Demonstrated ability to work with complex data sets, Excel, pivot tables
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python and Tableau
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and implementation barriers
Ability to interact effectively with all levels including senior management as well as manage multiple competing priorit