Principal product manager for Identity
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4848 Principal product manager for Identity (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Principal product manager for Identity
Job Description: Primary duties/ responsibilities
1.Build a product vision and strategy for identity and access control products that goes beyond the three A’s of identity (authentication, authorization and access control):
- Identify and document business cases, requirements and plan for new and innovative identity capabilities geared at optimizing user engagement (make the user experience as frictionless as possible via good context passing of user identity through the identity platform)
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Able to articulate the big vision for identity and still be able to break it down into bite-sized thin slices guided by business questions for speedy execution at a sprint level.
2.Build bridges with cross functional teams (Cx, Offering teams, Marketing, Sales, Care etc.) to gather use cases, requirements, user stories, customer pain points etc.; identify common themes, identify where user identity can play a role in smoothening the user experience and information flow so that GetGo can use these signals tied together by identity enriched with Data signals to customize and personalize the user experience to make it super immersive, meaningful and enjoyable.
3.You can guide your team to execute on the current priorities. As the product leader of Identity you are always keep abreast of the market trends, new technologies and new breakthroughs and always thinking of creative ways to merge these into the Identity roadmap.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Ability to assess, communicate, and deliver complex platform and product requirements
- Exceptional communicator and team player capable of working with both engineering and business stakeholders
- Self-motivated and assertive individual with strong leadership, organizational, and planning skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be intellectually curious and demonstrate an eagerness to learn about the latest and greatest new technologies
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related discipline required
- 5 - 10 years of Product Management work experience in a top tech company or innovative technology startup (or equivalent experience)
- Digital Advertising experience preferred
- Prior technical experience in data science or data analytics is a big plus
- Previous experience in the fields of identity and user management (familiarity with current identity provider technologies: OIDC, OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, etc.) a plus
The GetGo Way
- Able to see and communicate the big picture of your product vision and strategy in an inspiring way
- No afraid to generate new and innovative approaches to problems
- Speaks plainly, truthfully and is not afraid to make data-driven decisions
- Able to decompose a big gnarly problem/ project into bite-sized deliverables
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work/ domain area
- Has a can-do attitude, is execution and outcome focused
- Reaches out to peers and customers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Values team above individuals when pursuing a course of action that has wide organizational impact
Product Lifecycle Engineering
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.