Principle Clinical Specialist; Orlando Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION: US-FL-Orlando
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 283532
Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, driven, passionate people, looking to not just change jobs, but start an amazing career!
The Clinical Specialist position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment to support Territory Managers by covering Surgical Gynecological procedures in the Operating Room and Physician Clinics. In addition, he/she must build relationships and gain the trust of key physicians and operating room staff.
- Serve as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage, basic troubleshooting, specialty product usage and customer training.
- Attend cases in customer accounts and advise physicians on clinical attributes / techniques associated with our products.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms.
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions.
- Ensure timely collection, reporting of all required medical documentation pertaining to our procedural device operation.
- Fully support the Quality Policy by building quality into all aspects of and by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Nursing Degree or Bachelor's Degree required
- Outside sales experience preferred
- Patient care experience preferred (medical technician, medical assistant, nurse, nurse assistant, physical or occupational therapist or assistant, assisted living care provider)
PERFORMANCE BEHAVIOR COMPETENCIES:
The following list describes the performance behaviors necessary to meet the minimum requirements:
- Attitude & Enthusiasm: Must have a positive, "can do" attitude.
- Communication: Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Dependability/Perseverance: always willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule.
- Flexibility: Can accept change and is flexible toward change. Have the ability to redirect work and priorities to be in alignment with the strategic corporate goals. Counted on to achieve objectives and be flexible to take on other tasks when required.
- Judgment: Be able to make sound judgments and escalate when in doubt.
- Planning/Scheduling: Handle multiple projects and priorities in order to meet required deadlines. Ability to plan ahead and foresee company needs.
- Professionalism: adhere to a high level of professionalism by demonstrating ethical behavior.
- Teamwork: work with others in contributing to the overall success of the company.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- 20% to 30% overnight travel may be required
QUALITY SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-FL-Orlando||(n/a)||Field Sales||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Job Segment: Quality