Print Center Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
West Lafayette, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
We are looking for an Experienced Print Specialist to join our team
Have you been looking for a new position with a great company* LOOK NO FURTHER!!
Come work for a Giant in the Business Services and Printing Industry!
Our team is focused on hiring the best people in the business!
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
Location: West Lafayette, IN 47907
Hours: Monday Friday, 8:00 am 5:00 pm
We're seeking a candidate who:
* Has experience using a variety of digital printers and finishing equipment.
* Has knowledge of graphic design programs.
* Has 1-3 years of relevant printing experience
* Has experience in a Customer Service environment (minimum 1 year)
* Has post high school technology training or experience
* Operate digital and color equipment
* Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
* Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers)
* Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan)
* Clean and maintain office equipment when necessary
* Process basic forms and update information using a PC
* Collect and submit meter reads
* Problem solve issues to complete production, delivery, and output requirements
* Perform quality inspection before, during and after output of each production run
* Operate high volume printers and copiers
* Estimate, schedule and track incoming production jobs
* Optimize document design for quality and reproduction
* Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up
* Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration
* File/document conversion (utilizing standard software)
* Perform operator maintenance on equipment
* Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.