Print Center Support Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
We are currently hiring for a Print Center Support Associate (DocuCare Associate) to join our team working onsite at our client s location in Tyler, TX.
Job Title: Print Center Support Associate (DocuCare Associate)
Location: Tyler, TX
Contract: 12 months
Hours: M-F, 8am 5pm
The DocuCare Associate is a customer-facing position that requires the candidate to be highly motivated to provide excellent customer service to the client. The ideal candidate should:
* Have a dependable vehicle
* Be willing to travel from site to site throughout the day to address customer needs based on system generated service tickets.
* Follow a proactive rotation schedule to complete preventative maintenance on assigned devices.
* Have the ability to manage a supply inventory for several customer locations.
* Be able to prioritize their day according to specific policies developed to serve the client
* Have enough technical ability to use a laptop and a smartphone to communicate with management and promptly respond to customer tickets delivered via email.
* Be willing to attend training to develop an ability to provide break/fix services for the client.
* Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service
* Provide on-going end user training on equipment
* Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications.
* Break-fix activities account for 70% of role responsibilities
* Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
* Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery
* Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
* Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
* Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Lift and move up to 50 pounds
* Ability to manage multiple tasks
* Perform duties with minimal supervision
* Operational technical skills
* Customer service and communication skills
* Basic Equipment problem solving and diagnosis per training provided
* Customer problem resolution including escalation as required
* Coordinate work tasks to ensure fulfillment of SOWs
* Track and report account information as required
* 1-2 years relevant experience resolving customer and equipment printing issues
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.