Print/Mail Operator (Talent Pipeline)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION10910 Print/Mail Operator (Talent Pipeline) (Evergreen) (Open)
OSC - Output Solutions
Imagine an exciting job with advancement opportunities, exceptional benefits, and bonuses based on your good work. Accelerate your career and join CSG International.
Due to continued growth, CSG International is looking for Production Operators for our Crawfordville, FL facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at a growing company where you will have all the benefits you've been looking for and more! In these positions, you will be responsible for machine set-up and operation of high tech equipment used to process client statements, letters, and past due notices for some of the most successful companies in the world. Picture yourself in a fast-paced setting, working with experienced people in an environment that focuses on teamwork.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
* High school diploma or GED
* Experience in industrial production, warehouse, or a manufacturing environment
* The ability to lift between 25-45 pounds
Some of the benefits to you:
* Competitive compensation and opportunities for overtime
* An exceptional benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, an employee stock purchase program, 401K with employer matching, an employee assistance program, 2 weeks of paid sick leave, 2 weeks of paid vacation, 3 floating holidays, 7 paid holidays, and time and a half holiday pay
* Production and Quality Bonuses for a high levels of output and accuracy
* Rotating schedule with 3-day weekends every other week
* Welcoming atmosphere with team building events
* Casual dress code - You can wear jeans to work
* Paid training provided
Apply Now to be considered for future opportunities. You can learn more by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3VW3JsUw9U