Print Production Associate (2nd Shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
La Crosse, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
We are currently hiring for a Print Production Associate to join our team working onsite at our client's location in LaCrosse, WI.
Job Title: Print Production Associate
Location: LaCrosse, WI
Contract: 12 months Second Shift - 1:30pm - 10:00pm
Experience in a Customer Service environment (minimum 1 year)
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Required: Post high school technology training or experience
* Monday - Friday
* 40 hours per week
* Print Operator and Finisher
* Operate a variety of print room equipment, primarily, Xerox high volume production printers
* Able to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills required to follow job queue instructions and procedures to perform:
o Tray setups -- Paper loading, and number of jobs or forms to be completed.
o Able to demonstrate ability to walk, stand and lift up 25lbs through out the day
o Able to demonstrate basic PC operational skills such as : -- Using a keyboard and mouse -- Clicking and dragging objects/files -- Opening/closing files -- Sending job to a printer and navigating the internet
* Physical Position - On your feet nearly all of shift
* Required ability to switch gears from job to job at a moments notice
* Perform quality and quantity checks on all projects within finishing department
* High level of attention to detail
* Maintain a positive attitude in a team environment
* Ability to get along with different team members personalities and work speeds
* Provided finishing services using appropriate equipment:
o Folding, drilling, stapling, stitching , shrink wrap, binding, cutting
* Process packaging for outgoing orders
* Performed operator maintenance on equipment per manufacturer specifications and designated training guides specific to facility
* Follow facility security procedures
* Monitor/request/count supplies inventory
* Operate some mail room equipment
* Contact Site Coordinators for service on mail and shipping equipment if need occurs
* Some opportunity for overtime at peak production weeks
Able to demonstrate Computer Skills Functional knowledge of PC (keyboard functions, mouse, etc.)
Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet -- Create spreadsheets -- Use standard formulas -- Sort -- Filter, and create graphs -- Import/export information -- Embed files into applications -- Move data between Word and Excel Able to demonstrate ability to use / locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network
Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails , find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry
Able to demonstrate ability to use internet explorer for web browsing , send documents to pre-configured printer
Able to demonstrate basic math skills (division, multiplication, percentages)
Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalism
** Workers acting as first responders require basic use of MS Office , sufficient to maintain reporting in Excel; web access knowledge and Internet skills, plus proficiency in PC connectivity to printers as well as printer configuration (setting default parameters)**
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.