Print Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Our client is looking for a Mailroom and Copy Center Clerk to join our team. We are currently seeking an individual to join our Office Services team in Glenview, IL. Our team is focused on hiring the best people in the business. Are you the candidate that we have been searching for* If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
Location: Sterling, VA, 20166
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitors all facets of the fleet program to ensure that performance standards are maintained and client requirements (contracted service levels) are consistently met.
* Engages Ricoh and/or third party resources to anticipate and prevent problems, as well as to remedy problems as they occur.
* Acts as a supporting interface to outside contractors for management of performance issues
* Monitors the JIT parts and supplies procurement and distribution program, as well as an onsite inventory of key parts and supply items
* Monitors Call/Support Center activity to ensure service response requirements are met, and that parts arrive in support of dispatched service technicians at the appropriate place and time.
* Helps coordinate machine moves, machine removals and new machine installations.
* Helps track machine lease expiration and/or projected end of service life dates, as required.
* Manages the collection of periodic meter readings, including review and validation.
* Maintains/updates the TRAC Fleet Management databases and generates/distributes appropriate periodic reports
* Acts as an advocate for the customer in all matters concerning the fleet reporting and other support as required.
* Conducts periodic client satisfaction surveys
* Together with the Sales team, provides a semi-annual executive overview of emerging business printing technology and industry trends.
* Conducts implementation of national launch programs/processes including field training.
* Supports the Service Delivery Manager
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Employee must bring Social Security Card & Birth Certificate or US Passport to obtain site badge.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.