Printed Circuit Board Designer (PCB Designer)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
POSITION IS LOCATED IN WESTMINSTER MA.
We are hiring a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designer to be located at the R&D facility in Westminster, MA. In this role you will perform a wide variety of technical duties in the overall printed circuit board design, development and maintenance.
This is a great entry level position for a candidate this is starting his or her career.
* Design printed circuit boards for new products as well as supporting existing product lines.
* Design medium to high density printed circuit boards, single, double sided, multi-layer, surface mount (SMT) and thru-hole technologies while combining electrical engineering requirements with manufacturability.
* Perform librarian duties. Creating and revising component symbols and PCB patterns.
* Required to learn and use CAD (Altium Designer) for PCB layout and documentation process.
* Required to learn Tyco Printed Circuit Assembly (PCA) Mechanical & Test Design Guidelines.
* Familiarity with Electrical CAD and/or proficient use of computers.
* Familiarity with electrical and electronic components.
* Ability to communicate via e-mail and interact well with Engineers on PCB designs.
* Exposed to applicable standards (UL, ANSI and IPC).
Associates Degree Electrical Engineering or equivalent training preferred
Technical High School (or equivalent) in electronics.
0-5 years work related experience