Printer/ Hardware Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Location: Mankato, MN 56001
We need a field service technician to serve in a break/fix repair capacity for digital printers and multi-functional electronics. We're looking for applicants with strong electromechanical skills. Tools and paid training are provided. Please send resume if interested.
- The Technician ensures the equipment is set to optimal quality and performs full repair and replacement procedures to maintain peak standards of performance
- Perform breakfix service work on print assets at client site to meet contracted SLAs, Install/configure devices, Move devices (within safety parameters), Manage parts and spare asset storage facility, Clean and maintain storage devices, Pack and ship storage devices, Assist as needed with day to day operations, provide a strong and positive presence at the client site.
- Experience or formal training in AC-DC electrical/ electronics required. Must have functional knowledge of application of a multi-meter
Service Repair and Maintenance:
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance. Includes full repair of assigned equipment. such as:
- Problem diagnosis, isolation, and repair process using Technical documentation, tools, and resources (digital multi-meter, etc.)
- Diagnosis and correction of machine and image quality problems using machine diagnostics and visuals
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: A+ or N+ certification
Please send your current RESUME for official consideration (Word format preferred).
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.