Private Banker (Singapore or Hong Kong)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONClient is a global player in the Financial Services/ Wealth Management sector with over 30k employees across 30 countries.
The Senior Client Advisor / Private Banker (VP/ Director/ Executive Director - depending on experience) will be responsible for sourcing and engaging with the target client segment, providing them with quality financial advisory services in both advice and solutions.
* sourcing new clients and referral sources through personal networking and prospecting activities
* delivering holistic advice and product solutions to clients within the fee for service framework
* developing and nurturing referral sources
* building and nurturing client relationships through quality advice and a structured review program via the private client service
* growing the business via the achievement of revenue targets
* adopting advice process, risk management framework to operate within Singapore's regulatory framework
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ESSENTIAL
* proven experience in as a Private Banker / Client Advisor ideally for a First Tier Private Bank
* sound understanding of Private Banking Products and solutions
* EXISTING CLIENT BASE OF HIGH NET WORTH CLIENTS WITHIN ASIA IDEALLY OVER USD $200M AUM
* strong networking skills
* excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* strong negotiation and influencing skills
* excellent presentations skills
to drive, lead and adapt to change* results and goal oriented
* commercially driven with high self-motivation