Private Client Investment Consultant 8/31/2016
Corte Madera, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are a full-service recruiting firm specializing in financial services. One of our premier clients is seeking a highly motivated, experienced advisor who wants the opportunity to work with an existing book of high net worth clients following a consultative dialogue approach to better understand each client's goals, needs, objectives, investment preferences and desired level of involvement for investing / managing their portfolio. You'll be part of a one of the largest, most well-respected companies that offers:
* A competitive base salary with unlimited earning potential and comprehensive benefits.
* Training, support, and working closely with management.
* Advancement/management opportunities.
* Working with an amazing team of individuals that are passionate about success.
* Ability to participate in service opportunities with American Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, Special Olympics and United Way.
* Outstanding communication and problem solving skills. Has strong / deep understanding and ability to deliver client value in the areas of self-directed investor tools, research and trader offerings. Deep industry knowledge of managed money solutions and financial planning concepts.
* Work with clients using a consultative approach in order to learn client needs, goals, preferences and prior experiences.
* Provide clients with a stronger bias for guidance with more frequent portfolio consultations, goal planning recommendations and introduction to specialized income teams dealing with annuities and fixed income solutions.
* Build and solidify client relationships pre and post retirement through a distinctive experience that leverages our unique value proposition.
* Strong track record in generating sales and a broad background in retirement products, general investment matters and applicable tax and estate planning issues.
* Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
* Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners in any setting.
* Life insurance licenses and CRPC(R) or CFP(R) designations required.
* MUST hold Series 7 and 63 licenses.