Private Equity Investor Relations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONA leading private equity firm with $2.4 billion in committed capital is seeking an Investor Relations professional who can join their team. The right person will work with the investment team to drive the creation of marketing materials, such as RFPs/RFIs/DDQs. This candidate will play an integral role in the launching of new funds, including the creation of presentation books, PPMs, tear sheets and specialized presentations for new prospect meetings and due diligence sessions.
* Drive the creation of marketing materials, such as RFPs/RFIs/DDQs
* Development and maintain a central database of RFP responses to assist in the standardization of investor reporting and the drafting of investor updates and/or topical newsletters
* Preparing materials for the firm's annual meeting and surrounding events
* Compose investor correspondence (e.g., quarterly reporting letters, newsletters, new deal announcements)
* Serve as project lead on a number of IR/Marketing related projects, including any investor specific request
* Contribute to any investor meetings and/or marketing events as needed
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task under pressure
* Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
* Highly motivated, independent, team oriented personality
* 1 to 3years of experience in an investment bank, private equity or placement agent, with private equity experience preferred
* Ability to analyze company and fund level financial metrics
* Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
* Familiarity with financial modeling