Privilege Access Management (PAM)/Vault Admin- CyberArk 9/17/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004179
The Vault Administrators are responsible for maintaining the application layer of the CyberArk PIM Suite. The Vault Admins are the executors of CyberArk support team and will
work closely with the SMEs to understand and carry out any activities
that arise as part of new organizational initiatives or onboarding of
new CyberArk modules.
* The Vault Administrators are responsible for maintaining the application layer of the CyberArk PIM Suite.
* Activities will typically include:
* Ensuring full operability of the application
* Ensure CPM is running, LDAP integration is
* Creation of policies as defined by Risk/Audit/IT
* Execution of project tasks defined by the SME in
the design/architecture phase
* Communicates project status and escalates issues as needed.
* Works on special projects as assigned.
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field or equivalent work experience.
* 2-5 years relevant experience or MA/MS
* Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project)
* Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success
* Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
This expansive group is accountable for planning, building and driving core technology solutions and services across virtually every aspect of the business, including Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, Architecture, Pharmacy Technology, Home Delivery, Specialty and IT Service Management. The following teams help comprise this ever-important group:
IT ARCHITECTURE & INNOVATION defines and drives the company s architecture strategy.
IT ENGINEERING manages all engineering activities associated with the company s architecture and attendant technology.
IT OPERATIONS manages all the technology that supports the company s operational functions.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.