Pro Shop Sales Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Sig Sauer, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESULTS
PRO SHOP SALES ASSOCIATE
Send Link Apply Refer a Friend Back
Location: Epping, NH
The Academy Pro Shop sales associate reports to the Pro Shop Manager and Assistant Manager. This is a retail sales role at the Sig Sauer Academy Pro Shop in Epping, NH. This person must comply with Federal regulations governing the sale and or transfer of serialized merchandise, including firearms. Background in retail sales required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
* Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; must have excellent product knowledge to help upsell and cross-sell other products and services.
* Open customer accounts by recording account information.
* Maintain customer records by updating account information.
* Resolve product or service problems by collecting customer complaints; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to resolve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; and follow up to ensure resolution.
* Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
* Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requires working knowledge of Oracle and POS systems such as RetailPro and computer competency.
Ideal candidate will possess the following: Customer Service Oriented, Working Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening Skills, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-Tasking
Schedule is to be determined and will include weekends and holidays.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Maintains safe operations and work area by adhering to all EH&S and quality programs and procedures