This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Create, maintain and update product attributes/item details within ERP system (Oracle).
* Create, maintain and update processing routes within ERP system (Oracle).
* Clearly and concisely communicate with all groups (i.e. QA, Sales, Operations, Planning, and PE's).
* Analyze manufacturing data to continuously improve processing information (yields, material flow, step details, etc.).
* Establish standards for how operational details are flowed down on traveler steps.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Administration
* 3+ years of ERP utilization from a manufacturing background preferred
* Strong techno-functional skill set, i.e. strong business acumen, ability to understand business processes, elicit business requirements and translate into Oracle language
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
* Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently; detail oriented individual with a strong quality focus
* Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a team
* Capable of accessing data and applying data analysis techniques
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled