Process Capabilties Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Lead a global team of project managers and subject matter experts focused on enablement of Order Management business capabilities in support of Supply Chain strategic transformational programs and OM tactical & improvement initiatives. _Strategic Responsibilities_
* Manage a team of individual contributors and/or Managers for WW Supply Chain Order Management business function by setting performance goals and objectives, allocating financial and human capital for programs and projects, and ensuring timely and effective delivery of process reviews and programs.
* Drive and deliver on strategic projects of high complexity (POR Planning/rationalizationthru delivery/deployment)
* Define strategy/future state for key program areas
* Drive/participate in project steering and stakeholder engagement with higher level management
* Strategic alignment with interlocking organizations - IT, Business Groups, Sales Operations, etc. eCommerce
* Reviews program parameters defined by team; motivates, coaches, and fosters creativity within teams.
* DefinesOrder Mgmt strategic program and project scope, prioritizes initiatives, and determines resource needs.
* Establishes governance structure for programs and projects.
* Provide guidance on processes/programs of the highest level of complexity.
* Review findings and conclusions and makes practical recommendations and strategic decisions.
* Identify areas for program improvement and sets strategies; leads projects and corporate initiatives at the regional or global level.
* Identify consequences of decisions on a regional or global level and develops appropriate solutions.
* Develop and maintains strong working relationships with the most senior-level business partners and advises regional management in the successful implementation of process and capability recommendations, while effectively overseeing the entire process.
* Collaborates and negotiates with senior business leaders to resolve highly complex issues; represents HP to internal and external stakeholders, such as management and external clients, on all Order Mgmt process and capability matters.
* Global asset steering committee with operations and IT
* Manage Program communication(s) across stakeholder community
* Key program, project & business continuity support* Policy, compliance support* Release delivery management
* Change Request and Escalation Management
* Order management Asset Expertise* Capability definition and optimization with interlocking functions
* Ensure architecture alignment and E2E capability linkages are in place
* Vendor management contract negotiations, fees schedules, cross charging* Education and Experience Required
** First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
* Typically 10 years related experience.
* Typically 2-4 years of people management experience.
* Quality improvement training required.
* Knowledge and Skills Required
** Expertise with order management processes including (order capture, claims, order status, etc)
* Knowledge or familiarity with sales motions and RTM strategies
* Ability to translate technical concepts into business centric language/outcomes, technical background nice to have but not a must
* Excellent verbal and written skills, negotiation skills, high level management/executive presence
* Ability to lead and execute in a complex, multi-layered/structure environment
* Content master in the field of process and capabilities management with a complete systematic knowledge of project management tools.
* Exceptional financial and business acumen; in depth business and industry knowledge.
* Advanced knowledge of the business planning process within the company.
* Excellent leadership and supervisory skills, including goal-setting, conflict resolution, performance management, budget planning, problem solving, evaluation, and employee engagement.
* Excellent project management and process development skills.
* Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
* Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
* Ability to apply management core competencies in working with both internal clients and external partnerships.
* Ability to understand and anticipate customer needs, and address needs with workable programs.*
* Supply Chain and Operations
* Process & Capabilties Manager
* California-Palo Alto
* Requisition ID:
* Other Locations:
* United States-California-San Diego, United States-Texas-Houston