This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION• Will plan and establish sequence of operations for the manufacture of bread and related products and to promote efficient utilization of resources
• Will estimate production costs, and develop and implement cost saving methods
• Will study current design layout of equipment, materials and workspace, and make recommendations as necessary
• Will create and review production schedules and engineering specifications to promote an efficient organization
• Will schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, orders, inventory, sales and returns
• Will coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities or procedures to resolve production problems
• Will complete production reports in order to analyze the data and take corrective action
• Will record information by performing time studies in order to optimize production areas
• Will evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment to formulate a corrective action plan
• Will confer with clients, staff and management regarding product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities and project status
• Will communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and sales standards
• Will recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
• Will apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to recommend improvements in production processes, staff requirements, and production standards
• Will study current operations sequence to develop and implement improvements to current methods of operation
• Will analyze statistical data to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
• Will regulate workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production and delivery operations.