Process Excellence - Black Belt Certified
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMastech Digital is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Project Manager-Process Excellence (Black Belt Certified) for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Pasadena, CA 91103
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Process Excellence - Black Belt Certified
Role Description: The Project Manager-Process Excellence (Black Belt Certified) would need to have at least 7 to 10 years of experience. This Candidate must be certified Six Sigma Black Belt and familiar with Lean methodology and experienced in leading large scale projects working across multiple functional groups.
The Project Manager must have extensive business process improvement skills, and able to quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment. This Candidate must be proficient in statistics software and able to analyze large amounts of data.
The Project Manager must possess excellent verbal, written, persuasion and selling skills as well as strong presentation and leadership skills. Must have the ability to work with senior management and with functional and site leaders to identify, develop and deploy process improvements.
The Project Manager develops and delivers quality and process improvement training modules. Coaches and mentors others leading improvement projects.
Experience Level: Advanced degree in a related field is required; minimum of 6+ years of direct relevant experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt.
- 6 years related experience and at least years in healthcare.
- Possess Master's degree, preferably in Healthcare Administration.
The position provides national business process consulting support to the Director of Business Process Management. The position involves a broad range of process improvement and standardization activities of the client system at a national level, with a laser focus on the prevention of process and system issues that have a negative impact on the consumer experience. In particular, this position will leverage on Six Sigma methodology to optimize end to end processes for client payer encounter processing with the consumer's financial experience as the guiding force.
This role includes the following major activities:
- Developing and coordinating governing structure for client process standardization and improvements at national level.
- Preparing process improvement and management deliverables to be presented to leadership stakeholders for approval and implementation.
This activity includes:
- Conducting SBAR intake process for compiling, researching, and reporting issues to be addressed at various leadership forums, to include JOC (Joint Operating Committee), and HPRC (Health Plan Revenue Cycle) meetings. Preparing presentations.
- Documenting requirements and process flow diagrams.
- Coordinating meetings (preparing, conducting, and managing risks/issues/action items).
- Preparing status reports, presentations, and communications. In addition to the job description please provide the following information:
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Conducting SBAR intake process.
- Coordinating meeting and preparing issue/risk log.
- Preparing deliverables (e.g., presentation, status report, communications, requirements documents, process flows).
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Possess certified Six Sigma Black Belt with experienced in leading large scale projects working across multiple functional groups.
- Possess extensive business process improvement and standardization skills (at least 6 years).
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills as well as strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent Six Sigma skills.