Process Improvement Quality Engineer 9/8/2016
Ajulia Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROCESS IMPROVEMENT QUALITY ENGINEER
_LEADER IN __ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURING_
LOCATED NEAR COLMAR, PA
Competitive Salary, Full time, Full Benefits
* Responsible to operate as a Quality Lead in the introduction of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and SPC concepts.
* Responsible to lead root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective actions for process related concerns.
* Responsible to tech, train and lead continuous process improvement initiative.
* Responsible to amend and draft procedures to integrate LSS initiative into the QualitySystem.
* Responsible to perform process audits to support Quality Management System.
* Responsible to provide technical assistance and support to manufacturing personnel and other department.
* BSdegree in engineering, electrical engineering, electrical technology, materials science preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in Manufacturing Quality.
* Lean Six Sigma qualification: Black Belt preferred.
* Experience with Six sigma analytical tools and Lean Manufacturing methods.
* Experience with electronics manufacturing facility is must.
* Experience in AS9100 or TS16949 or ISO13485 is a plus.
_Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package. _