Process Quality Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cobham Mission Systems Orchard Park
Orchard Park, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cobham is seeking a Process Quality Auditor. This position is located in Orchard Park, NY.
* Manage and administer (develop, execute and continually improve) the following audit programs
* Certified Operator
* Special Process
* Production Controls: Traceability, Shelf Life, Machine Maintenance, Calibration, etc.
* Lead regular review meetings to ensure operational leadership are provided timely information to address issues
* Provide written audit reports which include audit summaries, findings and corrective actions
* Provide reports to supervisor and management team on the effectiveness of the risk controls for the assigned programs
* Support Customer production process audits as required
* Support external certification audits as required
* Participate, as required, in continual improvement initiatives
* Completed Associates Degree
* Quality Auditor training
* Minimum of two years quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
* This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
* Experience auditing AS9100, ISO 14001 or ISO 9001
* Knowledge of J-STD-001, AWS D17.1, and AWS C3.6
* Familiarity with Foreign Object Damage elimination
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham
To be considered you must apply by going to www.cobham.com/careers
Job Category: Operations
Primary Location: US-New York-Orchard Park
Organization: Cobham Mission Systems Orchard Park
Recruiter: Theresa Zens