This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONOutstanding opportunity to join the Administrative team of a growing public company, with a market cap of $6 to $7 billion, and stock that has outperformed the market by more than 7x in the past 10 years
IDEXX LABORATORIES, INC., is currently hiring an PROCESS SPECIALIST II to be a critical member of our Process and Solutions team!
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a stimulating and fast-paced environment performing a variety of tasks that are both continuously changing and growing. Responsibilities include but are not limited to research and maintenance of customer and vendor master data, customer care agreements, adjustments to account invoicing, clinic equipment data, customer specific pricing requirements, several reporting functions as well as many other miscellaneous items within related systems and other informational databases.
The ideal candidate is someone who is self-directed, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and well versed in continuous improvement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs a variety of research and updates within related systems and other informational databases according to established guidelines and procedures.
* Receives, reviews, and approves various information to input and determines correct actions for customer account data such as new set-ups, care agreements along with many other requirements from internal and external customers.
* Ensures all records are complete before processing to maintain that all accounts, systems and databases will be updated properly. Contacts related departments, employees, customers, vendors, and others as needed to clarify information.
* Audits, validates and reconciles data for accuracy to make certain adherence to established policy is met. Resolves discrepancies and makes corrections as needed.
* Researches and responds to questions and issues as needed. Consults and interprets appropriate policies as suitable to resolve issues and complications.
* Trains Employees and others as needed. Prepares and may present reports summarizing work activities as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Assist in creation and maintenance of teams standard operating procedures and work instructions.
* High school diploma or equivalent. College degree a plus.
* Typically 2-3 years of related work experience, such as accounting/finance/customer service.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Data entry skills, including accuracy and speed in a fast-paced, time-critical environment.
* Ability to work with variety of systems and databases. SAP knowledge preferred.
* Good customer service skills, with ability to exchange information with wide variety of people.
* Ability to work both individually and as a team player.
* PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
IDEXX LABORATORIES, INC. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk.