Process Technician - Extrusion Blow Molding
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONConfidential Company - Chicago, IL
Our client is a leading manufacturer of safety and promotional plastic products that has been in business for more than 50 years. They are dedicated to continuous improvement, providing a safe work environment and a team oriented approach. Due to growth, our client has recently transitioned into a 24x7 operation and are in need of a qualified Process Technician.
The production floor consists of 4 blow molding lines (intermittent extrusion blow molding), 3 injection molding lines and 1 extrusion line.
* Offering a highly competitive base salary, along with a profitability bonus.
* Flexible vacation time, strong benefits program and a great work-life balance.
* Promoting from within and treating employees with loyalty and respect.
* Providing a team friendly work environment where collaboration is always practiced.
* State of the art technology
* Monitor and control product weight, product color and product part thickness
* Reduce mold change and set-up time
* Optimize machine cycle times
* Develop and document mold set-up procedures
* Implement a training program for production personnel on proper set-up techniques
* Assist with set-ups, start-ups and preventative maintenance as needed
* 5 years experience in EXTRUSION BLOW MOLDING. Experience with injection molding and profile extrusion processing is a plus
* Technically sound and hands-on in troubleshooting molding process issues
* Mold set-up experience with a preventive maintenance background
* Ability to use sound judgment and to prioritize workload