Process and Service Excellence Leader 8/27/2016
Momentive Performance Materials
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview:
Based in Waterford, New York, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. is a global leader in silicones, quartz and advanced materials, with a 70-year heritage of innovation and being first to market with performance applications that improve everyday life. Our solutions are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living and we work closely with some of the biggest brands in B2B and consumer worlds, covering a broad range of markets - from aerospace and automotive, to building and construction, personal care, and electronics.
Momentive materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Momentive, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Momentive, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
This exciting opportunity is part of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.Position Overview The Business Process and Service Excellence Leader will report directly to the VP of Momentive Business Services and will primarily be responsible for managing service delivery and governance across all shared service functions. This leader will strive toward delivering exemplary customer service, optimized processes and a positive customer experience along with a high degree of satisfaction as it pertains to service levels and performance. The scope of the work includes services delivered by the Momentive Business Services (MBS) organization, Hexion shared services, and third party service vendor contracts. This individual is also responsible for setting up and evolving a global process and service delivery framework which incorporates global and local needs for effective business services operations.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
* Responsible for ensuring Services are delivered and managed in compliance with corporate policies and procedures as well as all federal / local/ country requirements (facilitate the establishment and/or optimization of policies and procedures where gaps exist today)
* Monitors the performance of operations delivered by internal team and third party service providers as per the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Provides input/suggestions/amendments to the SLA as required
* Maintains the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and updates/expands/refines as needed. Facilitates annual SLA reviews with all key stakeholders and customers
* Creates and maintains a service catalog in terms of services (and pricing) provided by MBS (including current scope, future scope and potential scope)
* Identifies and fully understands key customer requirements (both internal and external) and ensures processes/ solutions/ systems/ delivery model is aligned with the MBS priorities and satisfy end user requirements and Company objectives
* Proactively manages stakeholder expectations and communications on an ongoing basis
* Evolves and matures the global service management model within MBS and third parties as it relates to service definition, performance reviews, escalation
* Work to continuously improve service level performance;
* Ensure MBS costs are in line with agreed performance levels;
* Utilize best practice tools, processes and procedures to achieve MBS goals.
* Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
* Ability to work within deadlines
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
* Demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities
* Proven ability to motivate, lead and achieve consensus
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* 5+ years of financial or management experience leading teams or driving financial performance
* BS/BA degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience
* Solid understanding of core end to end processes (RTR, PTP, CCC, HTR)
* Familiarity with continuous improvement philosophy and lean business processes methodology
* Detailed, objective and proven approach to problem solving and implementing solutions leading to process improvement
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools especially PowerPoint and Excel
Education Requirements: BS/BA degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.
Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee about this position. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the Company; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by the Company as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.