This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
The Team Associate supports the Mortgage Loan Processor. The objective of the Processing Assistant role that was posted on June 28th is to grow individuals into Loan Processors over a six to nine month period of time (based on performance). The Processor Assistants will receive the required training to convert to a Loan processor while performing in the Processing Assistant function.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Ordering loan payoff statements, MIP/PMI, credit supplements, 4506, written Verification of Employment, updated Homeowners Insurance documents and/or updated Title
* Completing Verbal Verification of Employment
* Updating loan data information in the system (CASH) which includes closing dates
* Follow up on all third party documents including verifications of employment (past and present), deposit, credit, rent and mortgage.
* Initiate communication to the Processors as needed as a result of reviewing/receiving documentation.
* Report on findings with the Loan Processors via comments/tasking system.
* Perform pipeline review and report on outstanding conditions, underwriting status, and loans ready to close to ensure the most urgent issues are being reviewed in a timely manner.
* Submit HARP Express loans to Underwriting.
* Assist with keeping current all processing related loan tasks (WAVE).
* Assist with all third party communication both written and verbal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required, preferably in the financial services industry.
* Minimum of 1 year of mortgage experience or 3 years managing client relationships in a financial services setting preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Candidates must be detail-oriented, organized and possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to make quick accurate decisions with limited information.
* The ideal candidates will also possess strong customer service skills, excellent communications skills (verbal & written), and strong interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability to interact and build relationships across multiple departments.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team (people leaders only)
* Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Word and Outlook. Excel experience is a plus.
* Experience with PHH software preferred but not required.
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* Candidates should be open to flexible scheduling options including night and occasional weekend work, and possess the ability to adapt/change as needed.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status