This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Team Associate supports the Mortgage Loan Processor. The objective of the Processing Assistant role that was posted on June 28th is to grow individuals into Loan Processors over a six to nine month period of time (based on performance). The Processor Assistants will receive the required training to convert to a Loan processor while performing in the Processing Assistant function.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Ordering loan payoff statements, MIP/PMI, credit supplements, 4506, written Verification of Employment, updated Homeowners Insurance documents and/or updated Title
* Completing Verbal Verification of Employment
* Updating loan data information in the system (CASH) which includes closing dates
* Follow up on all third party documents including verifications of employment (past and present), deposit, credit, rent and mortgage.
* Initiate communication to the Processors as needed as a result of reviewing/receiving documentation.
* Report on findings with the Loan Processors via comments/tasking system.
* Perform pipeline review and report on outstanding conditions, underwriting status, and loans ready to close to ensure the most urgent issues are being reviewed in a timely manner.
* Submit HARP Express loans to Underwriting.
* Assist with keeping current all processing related loan tasks (WAVE).
* Assist with all third party communication both written and verbal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required, preferably in the financial services industry.
* Minimum of 1 year of mortgage experience or 3 years managing client relationships in a financial services setting preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Candidates must be detail-oriented, organized and possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to make quick accurate decisions with limited information.
* The ideal candidates will also possess strong customer service skills, excellent communications skills (verbal & written), and strong interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability to interact and build relationships across multiple departments.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team (people leaders only)
* Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Word and Outlook. Excel experience is a plus.
* Experience with PHH software preferred but not required.
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* Candidates should be open to flexible scheduling options including night and occasional weekend work, and possess the ability to adapt/change as needed.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status