This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Long Island NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Processor job in Melville, NY. This is a direct hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Processor job include:
- Data entry into billing system, including patient information, insurance eligibility, and claim information
- Verifies and validates patient and insurance information
- Review all claims for accuracy and completion prior to submission
- Ensure claims are submitted within a 24 hour time frame
- Ensure compliancy with local and national coding rules
- Computer skills- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HIPAA regulations
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Prior medical billing/collections experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Processor job in Melville, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled