This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONProcessor - 3rd Shift
Mix raw materials according to formula sheet instructions efficiently and safely within the established quality and production standards to manufacture bulk used to produce finished product. Responsible for autonomous maintenance and change overs to ensure good working order of equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent
1-2 years manufacturing, processing experience a plus.
Demonstrate basic essential mathematical skills of addition and subtraction.
Must be able to read and understand scales calibrated in metric format and be able to use the metric system in all aspects of this position.
Strong interpersonal skills and good communication skills. Self-starter; enthusiastic to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
Color matching skills preferred
Certify to wear respirators. Complete forklift certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
* Operates automatic and manual chemical process equipment in accordance with operating procedures and in a safe manner. Equipment includes mixers, grinders, filter presses, dryers, filtering equipment, pumps and filling machines. Responsible for PUR, change over time, waste and other losses.
* Performs quality control analysis as required to complete in-process batches and identifies variations. Processes generate high pressure and critical reactions and processor must execute correct response based on hazardous material and emergency training.
* Adhere to GMP s/SOP s housekeeping standards and all site safety policies
* Identify potential risks, resolve issues, audits standards/processes to exceed quality and safety standards and conducts root cause analysis.
* Provides continuous improvement efforts and validates with Quality team prior to implementation.
* Comply 100% with all documentation requirements (OTC, Cleaning, safety checklist, etc.)
* Utilize systems (ISIS, Flexnet) to report on KPIs, equipment performance, etc
* Perform daily functions of processing, pre-weigh or sanitization. Pre-weigh raw materials, labels, transact and store for production. Clean and sanitize equipment as required.
* Retrieve supplies from warehouse/storage area
* Process bulk in accordance with IQ procedures
* Perform miscellaneous tasks and projects as directed by Management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.