Procurement Analyst 1 8/17/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: Procurement Analyst 1
Location: El Segundo, CA
Minimum Hourly Rate: $27/ per hour
Assignment Duration: 12 months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100, top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is seeking a Procurement Analyst 1 to source and purchase machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization.
The person in this role will be:
* Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
* Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
* Confers with suppliers and analyzes suppliers operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
* Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
The successful candidates in this position possesses:
* Proficiency in MS Office
To qualify for this opportunity candidates must have:
* BachelorDegree plus 0-1 year of experience.
Pay Rate: $27/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
P.S. Open for Fresh Graduates!!