Procurement COE Leader - LATAM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Leading Packaging Manufacturer
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a Procurement leader that is fueled by the opportunity to improve systems, processes and drive cultural change Do you have the ability apply a systematic approach to activities within the Latin America (LATAM) procurement organization Have you led P2P/S2P/ERP implementations
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for our Fortune 500 client's Procurement COE Leader, LATAM position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
* Own change management projects that create value and add ROI for internal Procurement stakeholders within LATAM region
* Develop process re-designs and rollout procurement-related systems
* Indirectly manage global teams on a project-by-project basis
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain discipline, Master's preferred
* 4+ years' professional experience in procurement and/or change management role
* Multilingual - Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese is preferred
* Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives, Six Sigma Certification preferred